UPM HR Service Center 49 4963 401 1522
Link zur Homepage
As part of our ongoing drive to develop talent and grow the skills of our workforce, we have an opportunity for a dynamic Analyst Business Control, Sales MM&O Communication Papers (m/f) to join the team in Augsburg.
Analyst Business Control,Sales MM&O Communication Papers(m/f),Augsburg
- Supporting the business you will be capable of preparing materials designed to influence operational business decisions and you will be expected to identify potential subjects of interest based on your own analysis and understanding of business priorities
- Developing analytics and dashboards by using modern IT techniques
- Supporting the business by providing analysis for planning, business modelling and profitability steering
- Supporting operational sales teams with relevant reporting and advice as required
- Supporting sales business control with the customer related management processes
- Monitor and investigate customer profitability and ensuring internal controls are maintained
- Analytical mindset combined with excellent communication, influencing and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prepare detailed analytics from complex and large data sets and interpret that data into decision relevant information and materials.
- Experience in working with large datasets and an understanding of database structures
- The drive and desire to develop and grow your role within the organization both in terms of personal development and role development in order to create business value added.
- Good verbal and written English language
- Proactive and open-mindset
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office products, especially from Excel (SAP, OBIEE, Power BI are an asset)
- Meaningful job: You will have responsibility for important tasks whilst at the same time gaining valuable experience working in an environment close to business decision making.
- Inspired and motivated teams: We are a highly committed, agile, international team that works to achieve our mission.
- Development opportunities: Grow as we grow. With us you can build up your expertise. We provide great opportunities to support for your development within a large multinational company.
- Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a more sustainable future.
German - English
Anzahl der Plätze: 1
Angaben zum Unternehmen
In der Region Zentraleuropa sind wir mit mehr als 5.000 Mitarbeitern/innen an 20 Standorten tätig. Unser Erfolg beruht auf Markt- und Technologieführerschaft sowie der Professionalität und Kreativität unserer Mitarbeiter/innen. Allein in den deutschsprachigen Ländern ist UPM mit sechs Produktionsstandorten in Augsburg, Dörpen, Ratingen, Schongau, Schwedt und Steyrermühl vertreten.