BWL, Geographie, Mediengestaltung, Tourismusmanagement, Kommunikationswissenschaft, Event- und Freizeitmanagement
As an intern in Operations & Travel Product Management at Laya you will:
Coordinate HR & recruiting activities.
Assist in organizational and administrative matters.
Conduct research & analysis tasks.
Ensure the bookability of all trips in our travel planning and booking system.
Create unique individual trip templates.
Assist launching new countries and product categories.
Identify differentiating and innovative experiences.
Conduct price and quality comparisons of suppliers and competitors.
Research images for a comprehensive and inspiring storytelling.
Create & improve content of our business partners.
Attribute our products according to Laya standards.
Take over (sub-)projects
Registered student in the fields of economics, tourism management, media/communication sciences, or a comparable course of studies.
You speak fluent German.
Your work is structured, pragmatic and results-oriented.
You think analytically and communicate to the point.
You have a high affinity for digital business models as well as travel and lifestyle.
What to expect:
- An international team from over 15 countries, with an open and inclusive culture.
- Flexible working hours in a modern startup office, close to Munich city center.
- Regular team events, including the famous Oktoberfest, right on our doorstep.
- Supportive leadership that encourages professional development.
- Competitive and fair remuneration with clear growth opportunities.
- Weekly fresh fruit, healthy breakfasts and regular team lunches.
- Work with State-of-the-art equipment (Windows, Linux or Mac).
- Industry-specific travel discounts and other travel benefits.
- Listed in EY-Startups top 10 ‘most promising Munich-based start-
Deutsch - Englisch
Dauer: 3 - 6 Monate
Anzahl der Plätze:
Angaben zum Unternehmen
To free travelers from wasting time & money on travel planning ever again.
We believe the future of travel is not search & compare but a delightful conversation to instantly create personalized trips that match your unique style & personal preferences. That’s why we’ve built an interface-agnostic conversation engine powered by advanced statistics & deep learning methods to decode your travel intent faster & better than anyone else.
The purpose? To magically deliver perfectly tailored travel experiences instantly to your inbox. Free, transparent & bookable.