Infineon Technologies AG
Link zur Homepage
Software development for security chips - a line that sounds exciting to you? Do you feel like working together in an international team on the security solutions of tomorrow? Then this is the right position for you!
Internship/ Student Job: Software Development (f/m/d)*
In your tasks as a intern (f/m/div)*, you will receive support from experienced developers in the area of safety-critical software. Your role will include:
- Performing static code analysis using Polyspace on existing software.
- Deriving recommendations to improve the software.
- Collaboration in an international and agile team.
- Supporting the software development team in day-to-day business.
You are best equipped for this task if you:
- Are currently studying Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related field.
- Have initial experience with C or a strong interest in the language.
- Distinguish yourself by your analytical way of working and are willing to analyze complex contexts independently.
- Ideally are also interested in security and cryptography.
- Are able to communicate fluently in English. German language skills are a plus.
Please attach the following documents to your application:
- CV in English
- Certificate of enrollment at university
- Latest grades transcript
- High school report
What we offer you in Augsburg
Our location in Augsburg is part of our division "Digital Security Solutions". We work on the necessary software to secure your privacy in mobile phones, credit cards, ID Cards and computers.
he Connected Secure Systems (CSS) segment offers comprehensive systems for a secure, networked world with a portfolio built around reliable, trendsetting microcontrollers as well as wireless connectivity and security solutions. Over the past decades, CSS has developed microcontroller, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and combined connectivity solutions (known as connectivity combos) and hardware-based security technologies.
Deutsch - Englisch
Anzahl der Plätze: 1
Angaben zum Unternehmen
über 10000 Mitarbeiter
Forschung und Entwicklung im Bereich Ingenieurwissenschaften, Herst. von sonstigen elektronischen Bauelementen, Sonstige Softwareentwicklung